Cyco Bloom B is the second of the two parts to make up the base nutrient system for the flowering stages of a plants growth. Cyco Platinum Series Bloom B is a primary source of pharmaceutical grade phosphorous and potassium which are vital for photosynthesis. Phosphorus is a vital component in manufacturing adenosine triphosphate, a primary unit of energy manufactured by photosynthesis that is then consumed by the plant to carry out necessary metabolic functions. Bloom B is the primary source of potassium in the Cyco Bloom range which is crucial to sustain plant growth by working to aid in photosynthesis. It also aids in the translocation of sugars throughout the plant and works to reduce unnecessary water loss and wilting.
- Part two of two of the Cyco Bloom base nutrient system
- Complete in micro-nutrients needed for plant growth
- Technology for superior mineral uptake and stability
- Industry leading 1-micron filtration process
- Derived from 100% pharmaceutical grade ingredients